If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it yourself without having to contact the school. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the login screen in your browser and click 'Reset Password'
- This brings you to the 'Reset Password' screen
- Type in your username
- Type the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Click 'Validate'
- You will then receive a text message containing the verification code. This SMS might take a minute or two to be sent.
- Enter the code, type your new password into the 'New password' and 'Confirm password' fields. Make sure that your password follows the criteria listed.
- Click 'Change password'
- You will see a message confirming that your password has been successfully updated. Once you see this click ' Go To Login'
- This brings you back to the main Login screen. Type your username, your new password and click 'Sign In'. This is your new password going forward.
Points to note
- Please note that if you request more than 3 security codes on one day, you will be blocked from generating any more until after midnight when the system resets.
- If you do not have a phone number registered, you will see this message and will have to contact the school so that your mobile number can be added to your personal details (under the 'Address' tab).