A: Marking attendance for today's teaching groups
From the home page, you will be able to tap on any of your classes to mark attendance.
- If all students are present, simply tap on the class and select 'Submit Attendance'.
- You will be presented with a pop up message which asks 'You still have students with unmarked attendance. Would you like to mark them all as present?' Select 'Yes' here to mark all as present.
- You can also tap on the attendance button for an individual student to view the attendance codes and select one from the list.
Marking attendance for a teaching group on a previous day
This feature can be used if you've forgotten or missed a roll call for a past class.
- Tap on the calendar button on the bottom of the screen
- Under the calendar, the classes that are on the selected day will appear
- Tap a past date and select the teaching group that is overdue
- Mark attendance for that teaching group
- On a student's profile you can view their attendance overview by tapping on their name (from either the attendance screen or from the Students list) .
- Tap the 'Attendance' tab to see a breakdown of the number of days the student has been present, absent or partially absent.
Please click here for the fill guide on the app.