A: Viewing and recording behavior incidents
- You can view your student's behaviour overview by clicking on their name (from either the attendance screen (when taking the roll) or from the 'Students' list)
- You can record a behaviour incident for a student by clicking on their name (again from either the attendance screen or from the 'Students' list)
- Tap on the student's 'Behaviour' tab and select 'Add Behaviour'
- You can then select a positive or negative behaviour from the list to assign to the student.
- You can then also enter a comment regarding the behaviour event and tap 'Submit Behaviour'
Note: the behaviour categories and allocated points are set up by the admin in your school.
Please click here for the fill guide on the app.