- Go to the students profile
- Click the 'Household' tab on the left
- Go to 'Actions'
- Click 'Add New Contact'
- From here you can enter in the contact's personal details including their phone number and tick 'Include Mobile Phone in SMS messages' if necessary.
- If you wish to give the parent access to log into their own VSware profile, follow this guide.
*Remember, when creating VSware accounts for individual household contacts you can do this for any relationship type including Mother, Father, Other, Self,Sister, Brother, Grandmother, Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, Step Mother, Stepfather And Social Worker.
- If the student has siblings already in the school, the system will recognise this. You will be presented with the correct contact when you click 'Add New Contact'. Simply tick the box beside the contact you want to add, and click 'Save'.
- If you want to add someone else, click 'New'. The pop up will then appear for you to fill in all the relevant contact info.