Configure New Exam
- Course – Select the course the exam applies to.
- Exam Name – Enter a meaningful title.
- Start Date – Date teachers can start entering results and comments.
- End Date – Closing date for entering exam result and comments.
- Max Teacher Comment Length – No. of characters for teacher comment.
- Max Form Tutor Comment Length – No. of characters for Form Tutor comment.
- Other Teachers Can Edit – Setting to allow teachers to edit other comments.
- Teacher Comments Are Private – If Yes, only the creator of a comment can view it.
- Comment Type To Use – Select either comment bank, freeform, both, or none.
- Capture Housemaster Comment – Applicable for boarding schools.
- Capture Principal Comment – If true, the principal can leave a comment for each student.
- Capture Target Grade – Enables teachers to capture the student’s target grade.
- Capture Year Head Comment – If true, the year head can leave a comment for each student.
- Capture Extra Field 1 For Teacher – this is a custom field for the term reports.
- Name of Teacher Custom Field 1 – This is the label displayed to teachers.
- Extra Field Type – Select either a textfield or a dropdown format.
- Field 1 Options – If “select” format chosen then enter the dropdown values here using the following format “1=optionA, 2=optionB, 3=etc….”